top of page

Pluto Enters Aquarius! Power to the People!


Pluto, discovered in February of 1930 is the smallest of the planets. Some question if Pluto is even a planet at all, which is naive if you consider the sheer gravity this planet pulls. Pluto, mythologically, the God of Death and the underworld, is who Pluto the planet was named after...after all. Pluto is thought to bring a little death and destruction where he is placed in the birth chart, but with any death, comes new life. Transformation is the name of the game with Pluto. As this transformational planet moves into Aquarius we will see some changes, struggles, and rebirth.


Pluto was in the strict, money oriented sign Capricorn since 2008. Money worship is a thing with Capricorn. Capricorn also represents to government, our financial goals, social status and reputation, as well as our ambitions. Look back and reflect upon what has happened in your life since 2008. You will likely see some themes. Capricorn rules a different area of everyone's birth chart. Take myself for example, I have Capricorn ruling mostly over my 7th house of Marriage and partnership. As Capricorn moved there, I got married in 2008. I moved into my first home with my Husband in 2010. By 2016 my marriage was failing and I got divorced. Though this was a time full of trauma and struggles for me, I then made room for a new man to enter my life. He did and in 2021 I remarried and moved into a new home, my forever home with my forever husband. Pluto makes you grow as Saturn does. Pluto will get rid of that which does not serve you any longer. Then force you to seemingly lose it all, causing a transformation that often brings joy and happiness to you in the end. I think of Pluto as the Phoenix rising from the ashes.


The last time that Pluto was in Aquarius was 1778-1798 and we saw the industrial revolution, the French Revolution, and the Age of Enlightenment. Pluto in Aquarius packs a punch and a shift in power is felt. After the Government and the 1% having the the upper hand with Pluto in Capricorn, the other 99% are about to say enough is enough. It is as if the shades, the blinders have been removed and we, the people can start to see clearly now. Get off your knees, Pluto demands! Stand up against the unfair powers that be. Ask and fight for what you deserve. Overall this means collectively, as Pluto moseys on into Aquarius, the sign of social interactions, social constructs, and friendships, we will likely see the general public getting a boost from this impactful planet. We will also see a coming together and blending of all in society to bring on more fairness and equality.


I believe we have already begun seen the effects that Pluto can have in Aquarius as there has been such unrest with society lately. It is as if our DNA can feel this sift about to take place. There has been an increase in police brutality, shootings, and recent shakedowns of senators and past presidents. We, the people are seeing the greed, the unfairness, and the manipulation that our government, social justice system, and even our own public safety systems have displayed. We pay taxes to be brutalized in the streets. We pay taxes for services that have not been serving us, at all.


Off the soap box I go. Pay attention as we do see Pluto go backwards entering Capricorn in Retrograde in June 2023-Janurary 20th 2024. This will bring about a last harrahhh of sorts with Capricorn energy being enhanced. I hope this means we see easy power shifts, retreats, and guilty admissions from the Government and those in power here. I do see final secrets being uncovered. I see the public being made aware of many hidden facts at this time. The truth will come to light. For good, for bad, and it may get ugly. I know Pluto does not do things gently though. The last rodeo in Capricorn will be full of resistance to the power shift to the people and with resistance can come violence. Pluto does enjoy a good blood bath (hypothetically).


It's not all doom and gloom. Aquarius does rule over genius ideas and advancements in technology. We will certainly see new inventions to benefit the good of all during this time. New technology and new social structures all to make society a better place will be a focus in the 20 years ahead. Aquarius is obsessively humanitarian in nature after all. The water bearer will bring about healing for past traumas, and bear light from darkness. So as the back and forth of Pluto in Capricorn then to Aquarius happens, keep your eyes open and your ears to the ground. There is a rumbling in the distance. Change is coming.

14 views0 comments

Recent Posts

See All

Comentários


bottom of page